Based in Barrie, Ontario, Full Moon Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company, servicing extremely valued customers. We are excited to announce that we are growing and currently looking for a motivated full-time Journeyperson Plumber to join our Team.
The successful candidate must meet the following Requirements:
- Fully Licensed Journeyman with the Ontario College of Trades, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Residential and Commercial Service Work
- Valid G Ontario driver’s license and clean driving record
- Be physically able to perform all work required for this position
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Problem and Trouble Shooting skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Have own Tools
- Proven work history with regards to being punctual, dependable and flexible
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and be a team player in a business environment
- Willing to work after hours and over time
What You Will Receive:
- Earn $35-45/hour, depending on your skills and experience
- Paid vacation
- Company truck
- The Plumber performs and coordinates the installation, repair and service of plumbing and drainage systems in residential and light commercial settings. You must have experience as a residential plumber and you must have a positive attitude and communicate with customers in a friendly, professional manner.
- Install, maintain and repair existing equipment and related plumbing and drainage systems.
- Work with and understand blueprints, schematics and job-specifications, as they apply to the job and in accordance with safety and building codes.
- Determine and clearly identify proper materials and material quantities for new and existing repair projects.
- Evaluate customer requests, price projects, troubleshoot customer issues and complete invoices clearly, neatly and accurately.
- Be familiar with relevant Provincial Plumbing Code.
- Carry valid plumber license.
- Maintain service vehicle neat, organized and well stocked inside, as well as clean on the outside.
- Comply with duties, as prescribed by Section 27 or 28 of the Occupational Health & Safety Act.
- Demonstrate a positive health and safety attitude.
- Ensure Plumbing work is always performed to the highest standard.
What is Next?
Like what you see so far? Do you feel you are a good fit?
Send us your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on our social media and web pages, for future opportunities.